Glo company has been one of the best network providers you can ever think of at the moment. With the introduction of Glo yakata subscription data plan, you can now enjoy whooping daily browsing, downloading, and doing all you really want on the internet.
When you make use of make use of Glo Yakata subscription data plan, you stand the chance to enjoy free data, unlimited Glo to Glo calls, you will also enjoy some free minutes to call other networks and more goodies. Below is the full gist about the Glo data plan.
All You Need To Know About Glo YAKATA prepaid plan
It’s a pleasure we make it known to you all that this plan was made available to all Glo users. With this plan, you will be able to make use of the internet even to your own satisfaction. Be rest assured that all new Glo prepaid customers will be given Glo Yakata data plans automatically in as much as their lines are activated.
To be a part of this awesome data plan, bear it in mind that old Glo Users can equally subscribe to Glo yakata by simply dialing *230#, while all new lines are already in glo yakata.
Why i got triggered with this awesome plan is just that when you buy this glo sim, users stand a chance to obtain 6GB data every month for 6 months (that is 36GB of data) plus a whopping 2,200% on every N100 recharge to call all networks respectively.
Benefits, Bonuses Of Using Glo Yakata Plans In Nigeria
Talking about a new plan, one of the things that interest users over a new plan is the benefits of that particular plan. Meaning what they stand to achieve. Below are the simple things you will enjoy when you make use of this Glo yakata tariff plan.
1. You will enjoy a voice benefit main balance
2. Bonus Account (Voice): 350% of your recharge
3. Note that your data Value will be at 175% of your top-up
4. When you recharge for the first time in a month, you will get 50MB on N100 top up and 2.5GB on N5000 top up.
Important Notice: It’s a pleasure we make it known to you all that this glo yakata gives you plenty bonus airtime and data value anytime you recharge. Note that you will be credited with 2,200% value on every top-up of N100. Meaning that when you load 100 Naira airtime on your phone, you will get 2,200% bonus value.
Smart GLO YAKATA Call Rate
Glo yakata is a super cool plan you must make use of if you really want to enjoy plenty of talk time from the Grand Masters of Data. Below are the respective call rates ou will get when you are on glo yakata plan.
1. When you call Glo to Glo Numbers, the call rate is 55kobo per second.
2. When you call other networks, the call rate is 70 kobo per second
3. When you send SMS to your friends and family, the SMS charge is N4 per message on main account and N14 per message if charged from the bonus account.
Interesting Benefit of Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan
Have you been looking at the benefits of Glo yakata? They are at follows below.
- You will be given 6GB free data every month for 6 months
- You will enjoy 2,200% airtime bonus on every N100 recharge to call all Network
- You can make use of voice to call other networks. Recharge more to get more.
- Be rest assured that you will get data bonus that is 2.5 times higher than regular data offer, when you first recharge of the month is at least 200#
USSD Codes Of GLO Yakata Prepaid Plan
1. In other to subscribe for Glo yakata data plan, dial *230#. To confirm if you are already on glo yakata, dial *100# on your Glo line.
2. Now, if you want to check your bonus plan, simply do that by dialing *230*1#, shortly, you will receive an sms to confirm the bonus plan.
How to check your bonus on Glo Yakata data plan via USSD Code
To all those who wish to check out their bonus plans, simply do that by dialing *230*1# . Shortly, you will get an SMS concerning all your data plans.
How to Unsubscribe from Glo Yakata Prepaid Data Plan
To all users who wishes to unsubscribe from this plan, simply do that by dialing *220#. Once you have dialed that code, you have successfully unsubscribed from Glo Yakata.
I hope you found this post interesting, do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms via any of the shares media platforms. Do you have any questions regarding this post? do well to let it known to us via the comment box.