We will be talking about how you can be able to block calls from unknown personalities on your smartphone namely iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR respectively. Well, questions will surely be asked why will someone even think of blocking a number from an unknown person.
Also Read: How To Simply Make Use Of Amazon Gift Cards In Nigeria
Well, it is a pleasure we make it known to you that one main reason why many people block contacts and strange numbers from calling their phones is because of telemarketers and spammers who keep calling.
In this comprehensive article, we will be giving you a detailed guide on how you can be able to block Unknown Phone Numbers on your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
How To Block Unknown Calls On iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, And iPhone XR
In simple guidelines, we will be lecturing you on 4 different methods you can block unwanted phone calls from your smart device.
- You will have to first launch the Settings app.
- Tap on the Do Not Disturb option and click On.
- Once it is activated, it will block calls from all phone numbers that are not in your contacts list.
- You will have to Launch the Phone app on your iPhone and then go to the Recent Calls screen.
- Carefully copy the number you wish to block and then locate Contacts. Tap on it.
- You will have to tap on the + icon to create a new contact and then past the phone number into the box for the phone number. You can also give the contact a name to be able to identify it.
- And lastly, tap on Done and then tap on Block this Caller when the contact has been created.
On this step 3, all you need to do is simply blocked the caller list on your Phone app and paste the phone number there. This will automatically block the number from calling you.
Another way by which you can block unwanted calls on your iPhone is to simply install the TrapCall app on your iPhone. With this, the app will automatically block phone calls from phone numbers that don’t have a caller ID.
With this above information, you now know how to block unwanted phone numbers from getting in touch with you on your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.
Do you have any questions regarding this article on how to block calls from unknown phone numbers on iPhone xs max and iPhone XR? make it known to us via the comment box. Please make use of 5 seconds of your time to share this article with family and friends from any of the share buttons.
Leave a Comment