Apple happened to be the leading smartphone in the world today. They got most of the most expensive devices you can ever think of. Note that the Apple Store is only meant for Apple apps and that alone has made the device more respectful when looked upon.
Must Read: Simple Trick On How to Change Ringtone on iPhone
If you happen to be an Apple user, and you really want to enjoy the smartphone to its fullest, you should try and subscribe in other to have full access to be able to enjoy these benefits. Most of the time, Apple subscriptions are always heavy, hence users might not like it sometimes.
In today’s update, we will be sharing with you readers some important tips concerning How To Cancel Subscriptions On Apple App Store. This guide will help you put a final stop to all those rubbish subscriptions that will not help but run you dry.
Related: How To Make Use of Sterling Bank App For Android iPhone & iOS
How to cancel iTunes & App Store Subscriptions
Have you been looking for a way by which you can simply cancel iTunes and App Store subscriptions? Kindly follow the two guides below.
How To cancel iTunes & App Store Subscriptions in iOS
This will go well to all iOS users across the globe. Follow the below steps to know how its been done.
1. KIndly locate Settings > iTunes & App Stores.
2. Make sure you enter here with another version of iOS.
3. Go to your Apple ID above on the page. Click on the Apple ID connected to your account that has the subscription if you have multiple IDs.
4. Now click on View Apple ID. Note to unlock with Touch ID, Face ID, or passcode to authenticate.
5. Please, move down the screen and select Subscriptions.
6. kindly choose your subscription plan.
7. Click on the cancel subscription
8. Tap Confirm to verify the cancellation process.
How to cancel iTunes & App Store Subscriptions on iTunes
1. Open the iTunes program and log in to your account.
2. Go to the menu bar to Account > View My Account. You will need to enter your iTunes password when prompted.
3. Carefully take a look at the subscription and click Manage. Once seen, kindly click on done.
4. Now carefully locate the service you wish that cancel and click Edit.
5. Finally, Click Cancel subscription and confirm your action.
I hope you found this post interesting? do well to share this post via family and friends via any of the share media. Do you have any questions regarding this post, kindly make them known to us via the comment session. Stay with us we keep you updated.
Leave a Comment