Facebook is no doubt one of the best social media platforms you can ever think of. They have been impressive in recent times and now they are being used by millions of people across the globe. Most times, users’ accounts are been hacked and their accounts are gone.
I really know how it feels losing your Facebook account to hackers. Most of this account has been in existence for 3 to 4 years and everything will vanish in a twinkle of an eye. be rest assured that you can now secure your Facebook account by changing your password.
On Facebook, the password you make use of really matters. We will be sharing with you all how you can simply change your facebook password on your android, iOS and other smart devices. All i ned now is your concentration so that you will get the full gist.
How to change your password in Facebook Android App
Are you making use of facebook App? Do well to follow the steps below to know more.
1. Locate te facebook app on your Android phone and click on it.
2. You will have to access your account via username/email/phone number and password.
3. Locate the hamburger icon, which is located at the top-right corner of the screen. in that area, click select Settings & Privacy.
4. At settings. Next, select Security and Login.
5. You will see a page with lots of settings pop-up. You will have to choose Change Password. Enter your current password, new password in their appropriate field. After you must have filled them, click on save.
How to change your facebook password on Facebook Website
You can change your facebook password direct from facebook official URL, Below are simple tricks on how to carry ut this one.
1. Navigagte Facebook Official URL via www.facebook.com.
2. Enter with your Facebook login details.
3. Carefully follow the steps outlined in the Facebook app method above.
How to secure your Facebook account from hackers
In other to fortify your facebook account from being hacked, you have to make use of Two-Factor Authentication method. You will see that at the settings, then security and logins. Click on security, chose the number you will be using for verification code. Click save and that’s its.
Did you forget your facebook password? see How to Reset it.
Most times, you will be bound to forget your facebook login details. You don’t have to worry much. Relax a bit if you can remember it. If not follow the steps below to get it back.
1. Click on the hamburger icon situated at the top-right corner of the screen. Next, select Settings & Privacy.
2. On the next page, click on Navigate to Settings > Security and Login > Change Password
3. Scroll down, you will see Forgot Password? option and tap it.
4. Here you will see Options on how to reset your password. Its either email or text message confirmation. Select one and you’ll receive a code.
5. Once the code is been received, entered the code, click continue. There you will be asked to fill in new password. After that, click confirm.
If you follow the above steps, you will have a smooth chat with facebook. Do you still have any question regarding this post? kindly make it known to us via the comment session below. Please do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.