Instagram happens to be one of the best social media platforms in the world. They have established themselves as one of the best social media platforms in recent times with millions of users all over the globe. Now we will be sharing with you all on tips on how to change your Instagram password.
Be rest assured that Instagram is the best social media which is mostly used by celebrities. Changing your password is very important if you really need to secure your account. if you don’t do that, your account might be tampered with, just make use of the steps below.
Guide On how to change your Instagram password
1. You firstly enter your account and click on your avatar located at the bottom right.
2. Go to the menu icon at the right in other to open the panel.
3. Go to settings at the bottom.
4. Go to Security and then the password. Now fill in your old password once and your new password twice.
5. It’s done and dusted.
Tips on how to change the password on the Instagram desktop website
1. Simply open your Instagram website online
2. Go to the account icon which is at the top-right on your profile.
3. At the gear icon at the right of the Edit Profile link
4. On the new page, click change password
5. Fill in your current password, proceed to put in the new password. Click on the change password.
How to reset your Instagram Password On Android
1. Install the App and carefully login.
2.Click on getting help to sign in.
3. Make use of username or Email, or send an SMS, or Log in with Facebook, and carefully follow the screen info.
How to reset your Instagram Password On iOS
1. Go to the login screen and select get help.
2. You will have to choose from the options which method you wish to make use of. Fill in your valid username, email address, or phone number.
3. Click on the next step which is been shown on the screen instructions. it will help you reset the password.
I hope you found this post interesting? do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms below. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.