How To Check Sterling Bank Account Balance: Sterling Bank happens to be one of the best commercial banks which is Licenced in Nigeria By Centra Bank Of Nigeria(CBN). Have it at the back of your mind that sterling bank has flexed its financial powers across Europe and African Nations respectively, which has made it one of the leading banks in Nigeria.
But the issues has always been that the bank is not in all geographical areas which have given its customers a limited time in visiting any of the branches when issues arise. Now the best options customers can make do with is the Banks USSD Code which happens to be the best.
On this trend, we will be sharing with you on some crazy steps which will really be of great help in checking out your Sterling Bank Account balance. All you need to do is to carefully read trough this trend in other to know how ts been done to avoid mistakes.
Tricks On checking Sterling Bank account Balance on phone
This goes to all those who are willing to check their details with their phones, Below are the super notch steps on how you can achieve that.
- You will have to register for the Sterling USSD banking by dialing *822# with a Phone number you made use of when opening the account.
- Click on option “1” which means Registration.
- Carefully enter your account number to register.
- Once done with your registering, Simply dial *822# once more.
- Choose the option “6” which means “Account balance”.
- Now enter your account number and your balance will be displayed to you.
Be rest assured that this service is available to Major Network Services such as Glo, MTN, 9mobile, and Airtel. You can now stay right in your house and make your transactions without experiencing any issues.
Hope you found this useful? Kindly share this post on any of your leading social media channels. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.