How To Clear RAM on iPhone To Increase Performance is the talk of today. Well, without wasting much time, you will be lecturing you all on how you can be able to clear your RAM which will help to enhance and speed up your iPhone. It is a pleasure we make it known to you that the processes carried out on your iPhone are stored are totally been kept active by the RAM.
Please for all those that don’t really know, the amount of RAM your phone has will determine how many apps you can run at once without any form of hanging. Your phone will be able to handle multiple applications.
It is quite unfortunate that so many people don’t really know how this RAM works. Well, it is our duty to let you know that when the RAM has too much on its plate (like 4-6 apps opened at once), it tends to affect the overall performance of your iPhone till those apps are cleared from the RAM.
Now, In the cause of clearing the RAM of your iPhone, it will increase the speed and boost the performance of your iPhone. Below are the detailed steps on how you can clear your RAM on the iPhone.
How To Clear RAM On iPhone
It is a good thing we make it known to you that there are different methods to clear RAM on different iPhones. But for the iPhone 7 and older like the iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, and so on, the process is different.
Now talking about the iPhone 8 and newer like iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, and Xr the process is also different. In a comprehensive list, we will be explaining how to go about the two here.
Clear RAM For iPhone 7 and Older iPhone devices
- Simply press the Sleep/Wake Button.
- After the slider turns off, your screen appears, Free the Sleep/wake button.
- Simply press and hold your home button.
After the above exercise, your screen will go blank, and you’ll be taken to the home screen. You will notice a significant improvement in the speed and performance of your iPhone.
Clearing RAM For iPhone 8 and Newer iPhone Devices
- Note that before you talk about clearing your RAM on iPhone 8 or newer, Note that you’ll first have to turn on the assistive touch to mimic the home button since it doesn’t have a physical home button.
- Go to Settings =General = Accessibility = Assistive touch and turn it on.
- After you must have switched it on, a gray button will appear on the screen of your iPhone.
- Now go back to the Settings Menu and Scroll down and Tap the Shut Down option below Reset.
- Bear it in mind that the Slider will appear on-screen asking you to slide to Power Off with a cancel button at the bottom.
- Now tap the Assistive Touch Gray Button which brings out a list of options. Press and Hold the Home option/button until the screen goes blank and returns to the home screen.
I hope you found this post interesting, do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated