Instagram is no doubt one of the best social media platforms you can ever talk about in the world today. The social media platform is been used by billions of people across the globe including celebrities and noncelebrities. They have really improved the platform over time.
We will be talking about the simple tricks on how to create highlights on Instagram. In case you are interested in saving your story on your profile even after the 24-hour time limit expires. You can make use of highlight features to carry this out in a few seconds.
Most of the time, Instagram will put up all the stories you want in Highlights in an archive. This will make you only use highlights after you have enabled the archive function. Take your time and read down this content for a proper understanding of how it goes.
How to Enable the Instagram Archive Feature
Below are the simple steps on how you can make use of the archive features on Instagram.
1. Open your Instagram profile by clicking on the profile icon at the bottom
2. Click on the three horizontal lines located at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click on select > Privacy > and then Story.
4. You will have to select save to Archive toggle to turn it on
Note: After you have succeeded in enabling it, you are now good to go, hence your stories will be saved to your archive. Your followers will not see it because they will be saved in your IG App.
How to Check Viewers of Your Highlights
Do you want to know people that viewed your highlight? Follow the steps below.
1. Locate your Instagram profile.
2. Click on the highlight to see details about it.
3. Click on the “seen by” icon which is located in the bottom-left corner of the screen. The full list of viewers will show up.
How to Create a Highlight On Instagram
Below are some simple tips you can make use of when creating highlights on your Instagram account.
1. Go to your Instagram app and click on it.
2. Click on the + icon to add a new story. Go to your profile on Instagram
3. You will see a full list of all your story in the archive, kindly choose the one you want to make as Highlight And click on it.
4. Click on next and rename the highlight.
5. Go to Edit Cover and select the photo you want to use as the cover photo.
6. Click on done once through.
7. Click on done again in other to complete the process fully.
After that, the highlight will be shown on your profile.
Tricks on How to Delete a Highlight
Are you feed up with the highlight? and you really want to delete it, kindly read it down.
1. Open your Instagram profile.
2. Carefully locate the story you wish to delete under Stories Highlights.
3. Click and hold the highlight, click on delete Highlight.
4. It will be removed from your view.
I hope you found these tips interesting? kindly share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms below. Do you have any questions regarding this post? do well to make it known to us via the comment session below. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.