How to customize the Podcasts app on your iPhone is the gist of today. Well before we commence, It is a pleasure we make it known to you all that Podcasts are simply episodes of a program that are made available on the Internet.
It is also is known that Apple does not directly provide podcast updates or episodes. Bear it in mind that when you simply subscribe to a podcast using the Podcasts app for iOS or using iTunes on your Mac or PC, you are automatically subscribing to the podcast updates by that particular podcast producer.
Without wasting much time, In a comprehensive article, we will be lecturing you on how you can be able to customize your settings to benefit from the best possible experience. All you have to do is to simply adhere to this article.
Must Read: How To Apply For UK Visa In Nigeria
How To Customize A Podcasts App
- Simply open the Settings app on your iOS device
- Carefully Scroll down and select the Podcasts section
- In the section “Episode downloads” you can activate the automatic elimination of episodes already listened, which will help in freeing up space in your device, and also choose which episodes you want to download automatically (only new ones, those not played, or none).
- In the “Forward/rewind buttons” section, you can customize the time range in which an episode moves forward or backward by pressing the corresponding button. Note that you can as well choose several options between ten seconds and one minute.
- It is important we make it known to you that if you are using car controls or headphones like AirPods, you can also customize if you use their controls to move forward or backward in the episode you’re listening to or to play the next or previous episode.
Please Note: You can also choose when your list of available new episodes is updated (every hour, every six hours, every day, every week or manually).
Feel free to activate the other following options:
- Synchronize podcasts, This will help to keep your listeners synchronized between all your devices.
- Only download over Wi-Fi, This will avoid scares in your data rate.
- Continuous playback, This will help you whenever an episode ends, the next available episode automatically starts playing.
I hope you found this post interesting? do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms? do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the social media platforms. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.