iOS and the iPad are no doubt one of the most respected gadgets in the technology world. The reason is that the smart device has all it takes to make you happy considering the features it comes with. In the race to make sure users enjoy their typing comfort using the iOS keyboard.
On this Portal, we will be sharing with you all on the simple tips on how to Install Third-Party Keyboards in iPhone and iPad. Be rest assured that this will really give you an edge from other smartphone users. Kindly read down this comprehensive article, kindly read in other to know more about the installation.
Types of keyboard App For iOS device
On this portal, we will be sharing with you all on the detailed list of keyboard apps you can download from the iOS app store.
1. Minuum App: This app will really go well for you. You will enjoy all you ever wished for when typing.
2. KuaiBoard 2 App: With this iOS KB App KuaiBoard 2, you will enjoy two ways of typing.
3. Fleksy App: You have no worries at all. Kindly install this app to know how it really works.
4. SwiftKey App: Note that SwiftKey simply makes use of gesture as a method of inputs among other features.
How to Install Third-Party Keyboards on iOS
Below are the simple and straight ways you can simply install third-party keyboards on iOS. Note that you will have to download one of the Apps from the iOS download store in other to make it work.
1. Firstly you will have to the Settings app and click on General option in other to install.
2. Kindly select the Keyboard option
3. You will have to click on keyboards page which contains all the keyboards that are installed
4. Scroll down and click on Add New Keyboard button
5. Carefully scroll down till you locate the Third-Party Keyboards section. After that, select the keyboard app you downloaded.
6. You will see a list of keyboards, select the third-party keyboard you just installed.
7. Tap the toggle that reads Allow Full Access.
8. Note that there will be a popup on your screen. Click on Allow button to confirm
How to Use Third-Party Keyboards on iOS
It’s a pleasure we make it known to you all, the globe key on the virtual keyboard is said to simply allow you to enjoy several third-party keyboards.
This will make you enjoy your typing and lots more. Now, if you want to make use of any keyboard, kindly hold down the Globe key, and all the installed keyboards will show up and ready for you to make use of.
Having said much, we urge you to simply make use of these tips if you are to enjoy your typing and chatting on your iOS and iPad devices. Do you have any questions regarding this post? kindly make it known us vi the comment session below. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.