Social media has been one of the sure ways by which people relate and make new friends. Social media is an amazing place where you meet up with people that will really be of great help to you. On this, we will be sharing with you all on tips on how to Make Group Voice and Video Calls on WhatsApp.
With the Covid-19 pandemic which has recked te wold down, many uses are unable to use and interact with their friends. Based on that record, WhatsApp introduced a new update that simply allows users to partake in a group call. If you must enjoy this feature, you must upgrade your WhatsApp to the new version.
It interests us to let you know that with the new update invoke, the number of participants increased from 4 to 8 people at a time. Be rest assured that WhatsApp says these calls are protected with end-to-end encryption just like written messages, hence you have nothing to worry about.
How to Start a Group Call From the Calls Tab
Below are the respective ways by which you can start up a call tab. Kindly follow the instructions below to make it work.
1. You will need to instate WhatsApp. Open it and click on calls, while on iPhone, you’ll see this section at the bottom toolbar.
2. Note that you will see this button at the right of the Calls screen on Android, while on iPhone, it is located at the top-right corner.
3. Search out the contacts you’re intend call, kindly click on it to get them added.
4. Once you are done adding the numbers, kindly make use of the two buttons you see on the right-hand side of the participants’ list to make a call.
5. Be rest assured that you will make your call instantly when you click on any of the buttons. Now when the person you intend calling picks up, they will show up on the individual boxes. You can also wish to switch from a video call to a voice call in real-time.
How to Start WhatsApp Group Video Calling for an Existing group
1. Firstly you will have to launch the WhatsApp.
2. Locate the “Chats tab”.
3. Simply click on a group from where you want to make the call.
4. Note that when the WhatsApp group contains four or fewer people, you will have to click on the video icon to initiate the group call.
5. In a case by which you have more than four participants in the group, kindly click on the icon of a phone with a plus sign. Now, choose the numbers you want to join to join the group.
I hope you found this post interesting? kindly do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the social media platforms below. DO you have any question regarding this post, do well to let us know via the comment session below. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.