How to open an access bank account with your phone: Access Bank happens to be one of the best Banks you can ever think of in Nigeria. They have really been impressive in recent times, that alone made te ave millions of customers across the Globe. it was not too long ago when Access Bank merged with Diamond in 2018 wit a sole aim of becoming the biggest banks in Nigeria.
Furthermore, having worked with the bank, i came to love this bank to the last considering the service and tey way tey simply treat their respective customers. The bank Went further on to have a presence in several other African countries and beyond.
Having said all that, we are sure that we have been aboe to convince you to open an account with the leading Bank in Nigeria. Asking on how to, you got no worries at all because we will be sharing with you all on the simple guide on how you can achieve that Goal.
How to open an Access Bank account using USSD
Below are the simple way on how you can open an account with access bank plc Nigeria. Make sure you follow the stipulated guide.
- Simply Dial *901*0# on your mobile device
- Then Select option 1 (open an account with BVN).
- Carefully Enter your BVN, which is been connected to your other existing accounts
- Make sure you fill te form and as well follow the other instructions you find. After you mus thave don that, you will be sent as SMS containing your account number.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: With the above information, you can also open other account with any bank in Nigeria and you have a bank verification number (BVN).
How to open an Access Bank account online
With the below steps/guides, you will be able to open an access bank Account Online. Make sure you follow it carefully.
1: Navigates Access Bank Portal via https://Accountopening.accessbankplc
2. Simply Click on the ‘Open Account’ button.
3. KIndly Enter your BVN and click on ‘Continue’.’
I hope you found tis article ”How to open an access bank account with your phone” helpful, do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.