It’s a pleasure we make it known to you all that the Nigerian National Identification Number (NIN) happens to be a number the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) gives to Nigerian citizens who registers for it for identification.
Based on the current news on the ground, be rest assured that the Nigerian Government has asked Nigeria Telecommunication to link its user’s number with their NIN. This Federal Govt gave two weeks for all this to be done.
Hence come 31th Dec 2020. Anybody that fails to do as they have directed will be disconnected. But do not worry, we will be sharing with you all some amazing ways you can link your sim cards to your NIN without stress. All I need from you now is kindly read down to know more.
Simple Ways on How to Retrieve NIN Number Using USSD
1. Now, you are expected to dial *346#.
2.On the new page, enter 1 to select NIN Retrieval Option. This goes well for phone users their number is registered with NIN.
3. Simply press 2 on the dialer to select NIN Search if you don’t have access to your number. When doing this, please endeavor to give them some of your registration details.
4. Please once you must have gotten your NIN number, kindly proceed to link it with MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, or Glo without stress.
NIN Number with MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, And Glo
In this area, we will be sharing with you some simple ways by which you can link-up your NIN to your respective numbers via any of your networks.
How to Link NIN to MTN
1. All MTN users should dial *785#
2. Do this via their Official URL @ https://mtnonline.com/nin
3. You can carry this out using the myMTNApp.
Note: Kindly fill in your info in the NIN Linking form which includes your number, name, NIN, and email address.
After you must have done that, kindly submit the form once you’re through with the form filling.
After that, you will be given feedback from MTN.
How to Link NIN to AIRTEL
1. All Airtel users are expected to dial *121*1# on your phone dialer.
2. Now press one on your dial log for NIN Capture and Send.
3.Carefully input your 11-digit NIN and send.
Airtel will send you feedback a few mins.
How to Link NIN to 9mobile
1. All 9mobile are expected to visit 9mobile.com.ng/nin to start the process.
2. Choose Verify and Link your NIN now.
3. Carefully fill in your information and submit it.
Note: You can as well do this via USSD code by dialing *200*8# and follow the prompt.
How to Link NIN to Glo
1. All Glo users are expected to send and an SMS containing UPDATENIN including your NIN number, then your first name, then your last name, and send to 109 on the phone number you are trying to link. (e.g UPDATENIN 12341324123 Sunday Daniels)
2. You can as well do that now via the Glo website at www.gloworld.com/ng/nin. Fill the form and submit it.
With the above information, you will be able to register your number with NIN if the instructions is been properly followed. Do you have any issues like unable to link your number? Kindly visit any Network office close to you in other to do that.
If you still have any questions regarding this post, do well to let us know via the comment session below. Please make use of 5 seconds of your time and share this post with family and friends via any of the social media platforms. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you constantly updated.