NPower– It’s a pleasure we make it known to you all that N-power program was said to be established in Nigeria with the sole aim of pushing through productivity through skill development and also some valuable knowledge sharing and acquisition for economic growth In Nigeria at large.
Must Read: MMM Nigeria Registration, Logins, Get Your Money Out And How It Works
Have it at the back of your mind the Program is been structured in a way that participants are been trained in several fields that will be helpful for building a successful career and finding a job. Apart from the fundamental knowledge they are exposed to, participants carry out practical skills and engage in progressive innovations as well.
Also Read: How To Register On NNU Income Service-Detailed Guidelines
Set up with the purpose of diversifying the economy, the program also runs graduate and non-graduate packages that target the unemployed. This program will really be a helpful one in as much as you have the Zeal and Desired to get hold of any skill at all.
Recommended: A Few Popular Ways To Make Money Online
N-Power Programs You Can Get Your Hands-On
1: N-POWER Agro – On this part, all those these people get trained in other to offer services to respective farmers across the country. Also, these people are will be allowed to work in the countries’ Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
2: N-POWER Tax – Have it at the back of your mind that this program is been mapped out to encourage taxpayers and therefore make them disclose their correct income voluntarily.
3: N-POWER Build
4: N-POWER Creative
5: N-POWER Health
6: N-POWER Teach – On this Portal, Graduates are been thought some technology skills which will really help them out when making meaningful technological contributions towards the uplifting of the educational sector. Trust me, this will really grow this firm.
7: N-POWER Tech Hardware
8: N-POWER Tech Software
Important Notice: In the cause of this Program, all participants in the program are been expected to make sure they learn and practice every necessary project. At least, this will help them create jobs for themselves and find jobs via the modular programs.
N-Power Requirements You must Bring
Below are the respective Credentials you must possess if you are to take part in NPower Program In Nigeria. Kindly read through to know how it works and the things expected of you.
1. Have it at the back of your mind that NPower is meant for people at the age bracket of 18 and 35 years.
2. Please, all candidates must have a full Interest in the area they desire to be equipped before they can register for NPower.
3. Before you can take part in this, please make sure you have some amazing educational Qualifications which includes National Universities Commission (NUC) accredited educational institution – a Higher National Diploma (HND), an Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE), and Bachelor’s degree respectively before you can be considered.
4. For you to be part of this awesome program in Nigeria, you must make sure you successfully pass the tests, hence only those who perform excellently in recruitment tests will be considered.
5. Try all you can in other to be Enthusiastic and have a great ability to exhibit a flair to make the most of all the skills that were made known to you.
N-Power Recruitment Process
Note that you are been expected to bring the following which must all be made available for successful recruitment on NPower.
- Active phone number
- Carefully compiled CV
- Correct name record
- Bank verification number
- Passport data
- Qualification degree.
- Email address
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
How To Apply For NPower Registration Online
Have you been looking for a quick way by which you can get this Npower program done and dusted? make sure you carefully follow the guide below.
1: Navigate the Npower Website @ Npower.gov.ng.
2: Make sure you select one of the three categories, Either N-power Knowledge, N-power Volunteer corps, or N-power build.
3: After you must have chosen the one you want, kindly click on the “Apply Now” icon
4: After that, a new page will appear where you will access the application form.
5: Kindly read carefully and fill all the empty fields. Also, you will also add the requested documents such as your passport, CV, degree qualification certificate, and lots more.
I hope you found this post interesting, do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.
Leave a Comment