It’s a pleasure we make it known to you all that Polaris Bank, which is formerly Skye Bank, happens to be a commercial bank that is based in Nigeria. Have it at the back of the bank was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria for any kind of transactions.
Considering the height the Bank has ascertained, the financial institution boasts millions of customers in Nigeria who are looking for easy ways to bank. As a result, it launched its mobile app. It interests us to let you know that Internet banking has made banking life easy and lovely.
Download Polaris Bank Mobile app
We will be sharing with you all on some important links in which you can simply download the Polaris Mobile app.
This goes for all Android OS Users: Click here to download Polaris Bank Banking App.
This goes to all iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod): Click here to get it from Apple store.
How to register for Polaris Bank mobile banking
- Kindly download and install Polaris mobile on your device.
- You will have to open the tab and select sign up.
- Read the terms and conditions, then accept terms.
- Carefully enter your GSM number, account number, email address, preferred PIN and preferred password.
- Note that an activation code will be sent to your mobile number registered with the bank a
- Now you will have to enter the activation code to proceed with your registration.
- You will be expected to create security questions that would be used to access your account if peradventure you forget your PIN.
Benefits Of Polaris Mobile Banking App:
1: You can simply check your balance and make account balance Enquiry.
2: You can enjoy Intra-bank Transfer (Polaris to Polaris bank accounts)
3: You can as well do your Inter-bank Transfer (Polaris Bank to other banks accounts)
4: Simply recharge your mobile phone via any network at all
5: You can stay right from yourr house and pay your respective bills such as TV, Electricity Bills, Water Bill, etc.)
6: You have the full control of your debit cards
7: Lastly, you can as well regulate cheque transactions.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Have it at the back of your mind that the daily transaction limit on the app is N1,000.00. Be rest assured that you can as well visit the nearest Polaris Bank branch in other to increase your limit or ignore if you have done so already.
I hope you found this post interesting, do well to share this post with family a d friends via any of the share media platform. Do you have any questions regarding this post? do well to let us know via the comment session. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.