How To Check Your Tax Identification Number (TIN) will be discussed today. It’s a pleasure we make it known to you all that the Tax Identification Number (TIN) happens to be a unique identifier that is meant for an individual or a company. This is sometimes made for a reason for tax remittance and be rest assured that it been issued by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
Be rest assured that the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has specifically made it known that you can simply check out your TIN. On this portal, we will be sharing with you all on the simple and straight ways on How To Check Your Tax Identification Number (TIN).
How to Check Out Your TIN for Individual Taxpayer
Below are the simple and straight ways by which you can simply check out your TIN Number.
1. You will have to choose your Date of Birth.
2. Kindly select your preferred search criteria from the selection criteria dropdown such as Phone number, TIN, NIN, or BVN respectively.
3. You will be required to provide the appropriate value based on the search criteria of the document above
4. You will be required to confirm that you are not a robot by checking the reCAPTCHA Box
5. Finally, click the Search button
Visit Official TIN Registration Portal
How to Check Your TIN for Non-Individual Taxpayer
1. Kindly select the Organization’s Date of Incorporation
2. You will be required to choose the preferred search criteria from the Select Criteria Dropdown such as valid phone number, TIN, or CAC registration Number respectively.
3. Be rest assured that the CAC registration number should be in this format “BN1234 or IT1234 or RC1234“.
4. Good a thing because you will have to provide the appropriate value based on the search criteria above.
5. Simply confirm that you are not a robot by checking the reCAPTCHA Box.
6. Now click the Search button to get it all done and dusted.
Visit Official TIN Registration Search Panel
I hope you found this post interesting? kindly do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms below. Do you have any question regarding this post? kindly make it known to us via the comment session below. Say with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.