UNIMAID: The University of Maiduguri is situated at the northeastern Nigerian university which is said to be located in Maiduguri, Borno State. The school was said to be established in 1975 with over 40 million students.
Have it at the back of your mind that the school is been loved and appreciated by so many. Know it the school also offers courses for both undergraduate and postgraduate.
Do well to get informed that the highly rated school boast of eleven faculties which are namely Agriculture, Arts, Education, Engineering, Law, Management Science, medical science, Pharmacy, Sciences, Social Science and Veterinary Medicine.
How To Register UNIMAID Courses Online
In other to register your respective courses online, you will have to follow the simple steps below in other not to make any mistake.
- Visit the school’s portal via www.unimaidonline.net
- Simply click on “Student”
- Access the portal with your ID and Password
- Now click on “Course”
- Also, click on “registration”
- Kindly fill in your Exam session year, either a 1st semester or 2nd semester and the student ID. Now click on search below.
- Be informed that the courses will be shown to you, now choose the courses you want to register
- Now tap on “add the courses”.
- Now simply submit the form and print the course form.
Steps on how to check your UNIMAID results online
Good news to all those it may concern, you can check your result online right from the comfort of your home. Follow the steps below.
- Visit http://www.unimaid.edu.ng
- Simply tap on GST results.
- Carefully search through the list of the academic session you intend to check.
- Go straight to the result you want, click, and download it.
- Your result will be shown to you on the list.
Steps on how to pay your school fees
This goes to all candidates that want to pay their school fees, all you need to do is simply go to your respective department to know and get the full information on how to go about it.
- Visit www.unimaidonline.net
- Tap on “Student”
- Access the portal with your Username and password
- Tap on “Payment”
- Check the scroll down, tap on “Pay through Remital”
- Know that an invoice will be displayed, print and keep a copy.
- Put in the PIN. Note that your payment will be made through designated banks and a PIN will be given to you via Remita
- Note that once you have to fill in the PIN, Tap to enter to navigate the Next page
- The Next page will display a paid invoice.
Do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share buttons. Do you have any question regarding this post, Do well to make it known to us via the comment box. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated