UNN Portal: UNN (University of Nigeria Nsukka) happends to be one of the best schools in Nigeria which is known for their great history and outstanding reputation in the academic section. The University was said to be founded in the year 1955 but waited up till 1960 to begin its operation.
Also Read: LASU: Check Portal, Results And General Information 2019/2020
Have it at the back of your mind that the Nsuka University is said to have three campuses namely Nsukka, Ituku-Ozalla, and Enugu respectively, with its Motto ” To Restore The Dignity Of Man”. Furthermore, we came to find out that the University has well-organized faculties and colleges.
We will be lecturing you on some detailed information you really need to know. Unn portal, courses registration, School fees and equally how to check your result online. You can also check on Unn admission list, unn post utme, unn info and lots more. Read through to get the full information.
Simple steps on how to pay Unn school fees
Unn Candidates that intend paying their school fees, below are the detailed guide you will have to follow in other not to make any mistake.
- Applicants are expected to Login the school portal via unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Kindly fill in your username and password, then click on the login
- Check at the menu list on the left-hand side and click on school fees
- Click on get School fees invoice to see the amount and the Remita Retrieval Reference number.
- Re-Login to the school fees menu and select pay School fees. You will be shown your payment details
- Input your Remita Retrieval Reference and the receipt will come up
- Simply print your receipt.
Must Read: Uniben Kofa: Portal, Course Registration, School Fees & Result Checker 2019/2020
Steps on how to register courses online
Unn Students should have it at their minds that they can simply register respective courses online from home. Read below to know the simple steps.
- Firstly, visit the school site Url at www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Kindly put in your username and password
- At the Left side of the menu list, simply click on course registration
- Kindly select session and semester
- Please carefully select each course and cross-check before submitting.
- Now, print the course forms and submit.
Simple steps to check your result online
Candidates should be aware that they can simply check their Result online right from the comfort of their homes. To make this happen, kindly follow the steps below.
- Visit Unn School Portal via www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Put in your username and password, then click on the login
- Click on click on results at the left-hand side
- Select view results
- Simply select next session and semester, there and then, fill in your scratch card PIN before you submit
Your result will be shown to you on your home screen. You can print the result as proof.
Hope you found this interesting, kindly share with friends via any of the shared medium. Do you have any question regarding this post, make it known to us via the comment box. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.
1: CLICK HERE to check your WAEC Result 2019
2: CLICK HERE to check your Neco Result 2019
3: CLICK HERE to check your Junior WAEC Result 2019
4: CLICK HERE To check Your JAMB Result 2019
Leave a Comment