The smartphone making company has finally launched a smartphone in the name of Vivo Y95 which has all it takes to make sure that their respective users are well entertained.
Have it at the back of your mind that the newly launched smartphone is undoubtedly the successor to the predecessor. And they both come with few differences and similarities.
Know it that the new smartphone was officially launched and unveiled in the Philippines and it goes for PHP 13,999 in the country. Talking about the price of this smartphone, have it at the back of your mind that it will be sold ut at a price tag of which is around $263 outside the country.
The new smartphone Vivo Y95 has a screen display of a 6.2-inch HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. Please, it is important we make it known to you that it also has a smaller and thinner bezel surrounding the display.
Having gone through the smartphone, we came to realize that the smartphone Vivo Y95 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo-based on FunTouch OS 4.5, 4GB RAM, which is also coupled with a whopping amazing inbuilt camera of 64GB that is also expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card slot. Also, know it that it is also powered by a mid-range processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 clocked at 1.95 GHz Octa-core respectively.
Furthermore, the new smartphone Vivo Y95 comes in amazing colors such as Starry Black and Aurora Red gradient colors. It also has a wonderful Fingerprint sensor for maximum security. Vivo has 13MP main shooter and a 2MP secondary. But later increased the selfie camera from 8-megapixels to 20-megapixels with AI-enhanced features including a Night Mode.
Vivo Y95 is been blessed with a monster battery capacity of 4030mAh which tends to last longer when it is been fully charged. Of a truth, the smartphone is really a good one to make use of. Just give it a trial, you will enjoy it.
Full Specification Of Vivo Y95
- Display Screen: 6.22-inch IPS HD+ with 270ppi pixel density and 2.5D curved glass protection
- Screen resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo-based on FunTouch OS 4.5
- Processor: 1.9GHz 64-bit Snapdragon 439 octa-core SoC
- GPU: Adreno 505
- RAM: 4GB
- Inbuilt Storage: 64GB inbuilt storage, expandable using a microSD card slot
- Rear Cameras:
– Back camera: Dual camera setup of 13-megapixel sensor + 2-megapixel sensor with LED flash and PDAF
– Front camera: 20-megapixel sensor with AI face beauty and selfie flash support
- Face ID: YES
- Fingerprint sensor: YES
- Network and connectivity: Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, OTG, GM Radio, GPS, GLONASS, and more
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light sensor and proximity sensor
- Battery capacity: 4030mAh capacity
I hope you found this post interesting, do well to share this post with family and friends via social media platforms. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.