VPortal gets you more organized, yes! Are you looking for a video delivery platform to help you handle all your media files? One with unique features that give you an edge over other software?
Have you ever wondered if there is software that could create, edit and do other video-related activities within a single platform? And still, keep you ahead of the game?
VPortal has the answer to all the questions you might be asking and more. VPortal has been helping businesses and educational institutions stay more organized when it comes to video delivery. To know exactly how VPortal works, kindly read further and how it can serve you well.
Related: Top 10 Best Wiziwig Alternatives For Free Sports Streaming
What is a VPortal?
VPortal is a platform for video delivery and learning management systems that are web-based. This platform is designed to help educational institutions and businesses to create, edit, stream, share, organize and access media files just within a single platform.
VPortal’s main features include an in-video search, a custom-designed video player, SCORM compliance, and multiple language support.
How Does VPortal Work?
Teams making use of VPortal have access to e-commerce advanced analytics for LMS and more to keep track of content that is most viewed, trending videos, user activities, es and more.
VPortal platform permits managers to provide team members controlled access to content that is based on their corporate structure.
In addition, employees can serve achievement rewards and certificates based on training and they get assigned mandatory videos.
What is VPortal LMS?
The Open-architected Learning Management System does not have video-handling capacity. On the contrary, VPortal is designed to be a remedy to that by providing a way to manage and stream video from both through VPortal’s friendly Graphical User Interface and inside the existing LMS.
Also Read: Simple Tricks On How To Download Videos From Twitter
The VPortal’s engineering team successfully integrated VPortal into LMS systems just like Active Directory, TinCan, and others. This is done through the use of single sign-on, AP, Is, and SCORM.
High-quality video content is constantly affordable and very much popular, however typical LMS systems are not designed to enable the streaming, storing, handling, and cataloging of video assets effectively. VPortal has been proven to securely manage, distribute, store and share intellectual property enclosed in video format and also other document types.
VPortal’s LMS benefits
The following are the unique benefits you get to enjoy as a VPortal’s LMS user, kindly go through it for more details.
VPortal’s platform helps to organize videos, images, PowerPoint presentations, worksheets, audio files, and other contents into interactive but unique learning paths.
1. Video player permissions that are custom designed and rights are assigned to students.
2. You can control access content based on your educational structure.
3. There are also achievement rewards for students and certificates based on training.
4. “Recommend” this feature enables you to recommend videos that are mandatorily assigned to fellow students
“My Favorites” this tagging feature is for easy access to content.
5. An automatic interface that can be engraved with your logo.
6. VPortal’s Studio is for storyboarding your educational elements.
7. Administrator’s dashboard to manage users’ assignments reports, monitor comments, ts, etc.
Secured Advance Analytics for tracking user activity content that is viewed the most, plus trending videos, os, and more.
8. Exceptional scalability and an open development platform meant for seamless integration with LMS via Tin-Can API or SCORM.
Bodies That Can Benefit From VPortal LMS
- Independent educational platforms
- Refresher Courses
- Subject Matter Experts
- Corporate training departments
Some Good Features
Below are the features that distinguish VPortal LMS from the market.
- Archive users
- Add a new user
- Bulk User Actions
- Browse the e-list of users
- Upload users
- Custom/Mandatory User profile fields
- Activity grading
- Course History
- Gradebook audit trail
- Manual Grading (“Marking”)
- Grade comments
- Multiple Grading scales
- Active Directory/LDAP Integration
- Custom User login page
- Manual Accounts
- SAML2/API Integration
- No Login
- Self-Registration w. Admin
- Assign Courses to categories
- Manage Categories
- Create new Categories
- Priced Categories (Bundle)
- Certificate Management
- Certificate life-cycle
- Manage certification templates
- Unique Certificate by course
- Predefined certification templates
- Unique Certification by Curriculum
- Compliance management
- Certificate Expiration Management
- Due Date notification
- Soft/Hard Stop Due Dates
- Assignments Engine
- Built-In Authoring Tool
- Changing Course default settings
- Can reuse PDFs, PPTs, Videos
- Consume online video content
- Drag & Drop Interactions
- Learning Paths (Curriculums) LRS
- Scheduling LIVE events
- Tests Engine
- Survey Engine
- Upload courses
- Personalized views
- Mobile Learning Support
- Automated Enrollment (based on User data)
- Attendance Tracking
- Manual Enrollment
- Self-enrollment ( with a PIN#)
- Survey enrollment (based on a response)
- Course Discussions
- Gamification Format
- Learner Upload
- LIVE Chat Option
- Topics Format
- Social Format
- Weekly Format
- Video Conferencing Integration
- Badge customization
- Customize Gamification Mechanics
- Interface options
- Additional external pages
- Calendar Settings
- Language Settings
- Block Management
- Location SettingMuLanguagegege Support
- Media embedding settings
- Ready-made Themes
- Learning types
- Asynchronous Self-paced
- Asynchronous Instructor-led
- Synchronous Virtual Classroom
- Blended Learning
- Online (Internet connected)
- Offline (disconnected Mobile app)
- Support for offline access to content Reports
- Automated Report Scheduling
- Dashboard and Graphic Reports
- Canned Reports
- Email delivery of Reports
- Grading Report Settings
- Exporting Reports in n variety of formats
- Training Records Maintenance Roles
- Role Assignment
- Define roles
- System Permission Per Role
- Teams and Teams Hierarchies
- IP Blocker
- Restrict registration to specific domains
- Strong Passwords
- Shopping Cart
- Shopping Cart as Plug-In
- Built-In Shopping Cart
- System Reports
- Automatic email reports in predefined intervals
- Email notification settings
- Custom reports generator
- Live Logs
As you have read, VPortal is a software that is meant for video delivery. This platform enables your secure creation, uploading, streaming, ng, and sharing of videos, PDFs, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint amongst others, etc.
Additionally, this software is also a web-based learning management tool useful for educational institutions. It helps these institutions in sharing video content, printing materials, assessments, certifications, exams, and more.
This software is a great tool. It helps accomplish a lot within a single platform. It organizes your videos and more with its unique features.
Leave a Comment