Wema Bank transfer code has really made things a lot easier. Wema customers can now carry out their respective transactions without any form of stress. Stay right from the comfort of your home and send money from one bank to another using Wema bank USSD code.
Before now, carrying out this transaction has been a major hit to their customers. So in other to ease that pressure and that stress of not being able to send money at ease, they introduced a quick way that you enable you to carry out that task within a twinkle of an eye.
It will interest us to let all Wema bank customers know that before they can make use of this code for transactions, they must make sure they register for Wema Bank USSD banking. Or you can skip this step if you’ve previously registered and press on.
How to send FundsUsing Wema Bank Transfer Code
Do you wish to send money to your friend and you don’t know how to do it? below are a simple guide on how you can do that without stress.
1. Wema bank users should dial *945*beneficiary account number*amount# (e.g. *945*1234567890*50000#).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please know that when sending money to other banks, be rest assured that you must carefully select the exact bank of the recipient from the list you see before you can carry on.
2. Make sure the name of the recipient matches the one you have.
3. Carefully fill in your USSD banking PIN to authenticate the transfer.
Once you have completed the transaction with the step above, you will receive a debit alert confirming the transaction.
How to transfer Wema bank to other banks
Do you wish to send money via your Wema account to another? Dial *945*NUBAN Account Number*Amount# and then carefully enter your unique four-digit transfer pin for authentication.
For (e.g) You want to send 1,000, simply dial *945*123456xxxx*1000#, select the bank type, select the receiving recipient bank name and carefully enter your pin for the transfer to be authenticated.
Wema bank transfer codes
Below is the full list of Wema Bank Transfer Code for all Wema transactions you wish to carry out.
- Open Wema Account: Dial *945*1#
- Change Wema account number: Dial *945*2*old account number*new-account-number#
- Account Restriction: Dial *945*911#
- Reactivate Wema Account: Dial *945*5#
- Send Money to phone/email: Dial *945*6*amount#
- Link the Your BVN: Dial *945*4*BVN#
- Lagos state collection: Dial *945*40#
- Top-up Airtime: Dial *945*phone Number*amount#
- Send Money: Dial *945*beneficiary account number*amount#
- Check Wema Account Balance: Dial *945*0#
- Change Wema Transfer PIN: Dial *945*00#
- Get your Wema Account Number: Dial *945*000#
- Coral pay: Dial *945*000*referenceNo#
Wema Bank transfer charges and limits
It’s important we make it known to all Wema Bank Users that the daily limit of Wema Bank USSD transfer code is 20,000 naira. You can as well Increase it to 500,000 naira using Wema Mobile app. That will make your transaction run smoothly.
I hope you found this post interesting? do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms below. Do you have any questions regarding this post? kindly make it known to us via the comment session below. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.