Its A pleasure we make it known to you all, One of the best leading social media platforms Whatsapp has officially made it known about the Dark Mode feature which will be made available on its messaging app for Android, tablet and iOS devices respectively.
Be rest assured that the new Dark Mode for Whatsapp has been a long term project for iOS for over a Year now, Bu thanks to the team at work, hence it’s now out on Android and iOS. It’s now left for the respective users to chose from either light or dark theme.
Must Read: 1000+ Amazing Whatsapp DP Quotes Images To Download In HD Formats
Now having launched the WhatsApp Dark mood, Some Users is been unable to activate the Dark mood features on their smartphones, Now we will be sharing with you all on a simple trick on how you can simply WhatsApp Dark Mode For iPhone Android.
Also Read: 100+ WhatsApp Dp For Girl Images & Download In HD Formats
How to enable WhatsApp dark mode on Android
Below are the simple ways on how you can simply enable and activate WhatsApp Dark Mood for Android with stress. All you need to do is kindly follow the stipulated steps.
1. Simply Navigate to Settings > Display > Select theme > Dark
2. As soon as you turn on the dark mode is turned on, go to Settings > About phone
3. Simply scroll down to ‘Build number‘ and click on it 7 times.
4. Once you have done this, note that you will receive a message which reads ‘Developers options is turned on‘. Once seen, click on ‘Override force-dark‘ in other to apply the dark theme to other apps
5. Be rest assured that Dark theme is now enabled on WhatsApp but note that the wallpaper in chat threads still needs to be changed in other to all you enjoy the dark mode to its fullest.
6. Now visit WhatsApp Settings > Wallpaper > None and you are good to go
How to enable WhatsApp dark mode on iOS
Below are the simple ways on how you can simply enable and activate WhatsApp Dark Mood for iOS with stress. All you need to do is kindly follow the stipulated steps.
1: Simply navigate to Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Invert Colours > Smart Invert
2: Bear it in mind that you will have to enable dark theme across all the apps in the device
3: Just like the steps in android smartphones, Just choose dark or no wallpaper for WhatsApp chat threads. Go to WhatsApp Settings > Wallpaper> None
I hope you found this post interesting, do well to share this post with family and friends via the comment session, Do you have any question regarding this post? do well to let us know via the comment session. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated.
Leave a Comment