Zenith Bank Mobile App will be briefly discussed today but before that, It is a good thing we make it known to you that zenith Bank has established itself as one of the best banks in Nigeria and across African Nations.
It has been revealed that the record over 10 million customers across the globe. Furthermore, have it at the back of your mind that Zenith bank happens to be one of the most used banks in Nigeria.
Zenith bank has decided to make things easy for their respective users, which saw them introducing Zenith Bank Mobile App meant basically for internet banking.
With this app, you can stay anywhere to do your internet banking transactions at any given time at all. We will be highlighting a comprehensive article on all you need to know about the Zenith Bank Mobile App.
It is quite unfortunate that most zenith bank users don’t really know how Mobile banking works. Well, It is a pleasure we make it known to you that Mobile banking is simply a system of banking that allows financial institution (bank) customers to perform financial transactions using ussd code or mobile application.
Also Read: How To Buy Credit from Zenith Bank
Features Of Zenith Bank Mobile Banking App
Know it that below are the features and advantages of using the zenith bank mobile app.
- You can transfer Funds.
- You can recharge Airtime.
- You can pay Your Bills
- You can check Balance.
- Manage Cheques (Request, Confirm, Stop).
- Generate Statement of Account.
- Manage Beneficiaries (Add & Remove).
- Book Hotel.
- Manage Debit Cards (Activate, De-Activate).
- Flight Ticket Payment.
- Open Account.
- Retrieve Login Details.
- Transaction History.
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Wallet.
- Locate Nearest Branch & ATM.
How To Download Zenith Bank Mobile App And Where?
How to Activate Zenith Bank Mobile App
In other to activate Zenith mobile banking app, simply follow the following steps below;
- Download the app and install it.
- Click on Register New Device? at the mid-right side of the app.
- Type in your account number.
- Select if you want to enter as an internet banking or non-internet banking user.
- Make sure you check Terms and Condition and tap on I Agree on a button.
- Non-internet banking users will receive OTP on their alert number. Enter it into the space provided.
- Create & confirm the login password (6-digit).
- Then create & confirm mobile authentication PIN (4-digit). For completing all transactions.
- Internet banking users will be prompt to enter their internet banking PIN (4-digit) + Token (6-digit).
- Click on continue to complete the registration.
- You will be redirected back to the Login page.
- Simply log in using account number and password.
Please Note: Have it at the back of your mind that as an internet banking user, you need authentication PIN and Token to complete all transactions while non-internet banking users need just the authentication PIN.
On the other hand, it is important we make it known to you all that the daily transfer limit for internet banking users is within 3,000,000 Naira to another zenith bank account and 1,000,000 to another Nigerian bank. While if you are not an internet banking user, you only have a daily limit of 100,000 Naira.