How To Turn Off Home Button Vibration on iPhone XS is the gist of today. But before that, today we will be talking about how you can be able to Turn off Home Button vibration on iPhone XS And iPhone XS MAX.
It has been discovered that some users of the new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR have gone extra miles to make inquiries on how they can turn off the Home Key Vibration option.
It is a good thing we make it known to you that the vibrate option happens whenever you tap on the Home Key. On the other hand, you can as well also know when the feature is active via the haptic feedback.
Please note that you can disable this feature on your device or you can equally set between three options which are low, medium, and high. without wasting much time, we will be letting you know how to turn off the Home Key Vibration option on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR respectively.
How To Edit Home Button Click Speed On IPhone XS, IPhone XS Max, And IPhone XR
- Firstly you will have to launch the Settings app on your iPhone and then tap on the General option.
- Then tap on the “Home Button” option.
- After that, Search for “Clack Speed” and click.
- You will see three options on the screen: Default, Slow, and Slowest.
- So, therefore, select your preferred option and tap on Done.
How To Adjust Home Button On IPhone XS, IPhone XS Max, And IPhone XR
- Simply go to the Settings app and then tap on the General option.
- tap on the Home Button option.
- Note that 3different intensity options should appear on the screen: Light, Medium or Heavy.
- Then select your preferred option and then tap on Done.
Conclusion: Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated. Have any questions? make it known to us via the comment box. please share this article with family and friends with any of the share buttons.