Pay GOtv With Mpesa is the current gist of today. But before that, It is a pleasure we make it known to you that GOTV happens to be among the best PayTv in Africa and you can easily subscribe to enjoy all available channels, which comprises of entertainment, sports, drama, latest blockbuster movies, shows, live streaming Etc.
Know it that the Entertainment Guru GOTV has both Free-to-air (FTA) and paid channels within their digital TV content. And they made things easy for their respective subscribers because you can now easily find a GOtv dealer anywhere and enjoy palatable packages from GOtv Kenya official website.
We will be lecturing you on how you can pay your bills using Mpesa. It is important we make it known to you all that this method seems to be faster and more convenient to pay GOTV using Mpesa. Please have it at the back of your mind that you can as well pay also through your respective bank accounts.
How to Pay GOtv using Mpesa Paybill Number
Before you can achieve this, make sure your TV and decoder are on before proceeding to Payment!
- Kindly visit MPESA menu and choose option “Pay Bill”
- Simply enter GOtv Mpesa pay bill number “423655”
- Go ahead to enter your IUC number
- Select any package of your choice or amount to pay
- Kindly Enter your MPESA PIN
- Thereafter you will have to wait for the confirmation SMS
Please Note: (IUC number is found on a red sticker at the bottom of your decoder).
Reach Them Via GOTv customer care
You can always get in contact with them if you have any issues regarding their packages of anything at all through their GOtv customer care:
- On Numbers: 0711 066 000, 020 423 6000, and 0711 066 555
- Through their Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/GOtvKenya
- Through their Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/GOtvkenya
I hope you find this post interesting? do well to share this post with your family and friends via any of the share media platforms. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you all updated.