Backup All Your Android contacts
Of a truth technology is really taking the world to a greater height. Technology are really doing all they could to protect the our daily lives in all we tend to do. In this article, we will be looking on how you can be able to backup all your android contacts with loosing any one of them.
It has been discovered that many people have a full contact list on their respective sim cards and these sim cards happens to very important to them.That is the reason why e have come up wit this article which will help you know what to do in such a condition.
Have you ever lost an important contact in your life before? you will feel like killing your self, There by resulting to more casualties. You are really at the right place where we will lecture you on wht you will be able t do. All you need to do is to simply adhere to all information that will be giving to you in other to be able to back up all your android contacts. It is a pleasure we make it known to you that in this article, we will indicate the steps to follow to complete the process.
Simple Steps On How To backup all Android contacts
With out wasting much time, we will be looking at the complete process where you can manually do it. So Please it is important you know it that there is no automatism to proceed.
All the steps that are been highlighted below are all said to be very simple you know? If only you will adhere to the following steps below, you will not have problems backing up all your files.
- First of all you will have to open the Google Contacts application and then use the icon on the top left with three horizontal lines to display the side menu
- So therefore, among the options that on the screen, you will click on Settings
- After that, you will see a new screen pop up in which you can easily configure it, But Note that with Export you can create a backup of the contacts of your Android.
- On the other hand, if you happen to have several accounts in your Android terminal, a window will appear, Now you will have to choose the one you want to use. Click on Export to VCF file.
- You will have to choose destination in which the file will be stored, which can be the Downloads folder of the device itself (by default) or, and note that if the side menu is sold, well that is not a problem because you can now simply choose the Drive account that has been activated
- Kindly Press on Save or Export and the backup will be done automatically.
Just like i said to you all, it is very simple. Follow the above steps and achieve what you intend to achieve. Stay with us as we do all we can to keep you updated. Do you have any question, make it known us via the comment box.