As you all know windows are a popular operating system for computers. In other to enjoy your computer, you will need to make sure you are making use of the well-trusted windows in other to make the running of the computer a smooth one for all kinds of activities.
In other to make that your pc a good one for us, we will be sharing with you all some amazing tips on how you can create a new user account, change your password, change your login profile picture and delete your profile picture respectively.
How to Quickly create a New User Account on Windows 10
1. Go to the Start menu and open the Settings app.
2. Go to the Accounts and locate Family & Other People at the left pane.
3. Click on + Add Someone Else to this PC which is located on add Other People.
4. Go to “I don’t have this person’s sign-in information”.
5. Now you will go to select Add a User Without a Microsoft Account.
6. On the next place, fill in your username and put in a password if you like.
Quickest way How to Change your Password
In other to keep your account safe, you ought to create a new password. Below are some tips on how to do so.
1. Carefully locate the Start button and go to Settings.
2. You will see that on management on “Change PC Settings” Tap on it.
3. Go to Accounts and click on Sign-in Options.
3. Go to change your password and carefully follow.
Simple Guide on How to Change Your Windows Login Picture
Follow the steps on how to change your windows login pictures;
1. Go to your Menu and icon on the left angle of the screen.
2. Go to Settings and click on click Settings in the Start menu.
3. On this note, locate accounts and find your Info.
3. Create your picture and under it click on ” Browse for One” Camera is also allowed if you want.
In other to change the profile picture of your Microsoft account do this below;
1. Navigate Microsoft’s official websites at account.microsoft.com.
2. Upon opening, click on your Info.
3. To change your profile picture, select Change Photo.
4. Choose a picture of your choice and click on it. it will appear.
A simple way to carefully Delete your Profile Picture
Are you tired of your picture and do you feel like deleting it? follow the below steps to do that.
1. Install File Explorer on the Start menu.
2. Locate the dictionary “C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures. kindly Replace “your name” with your account name.
3. If the AppData folder is hidden, please make it visible. Now go to the view option, and click the checkbox by the side of Hidden Items.
4. It will show up and delete it.
With the above information, you will get to your destination. In as much as you make use of the above instruction, you will really make it work out. Did you find this post interesting? do well to share this post with family and friends via any of the share media platforms. Stay Updated with us.